Scale your computing resources with on-demand computing instances running enterprise-grade and open source operating systems in as few minutes.
Guaranteed to be based on a minimum of a 2.0GHz processor, the computing instances are available with your choice of operating system and includes a library of images to choose from.
Each virtual service plan includes:
- Easy to use customer portal.
- Availability 99.9% uptime.
- 24/7 network monitoring.
- 24/7 email and phone technical support.
- Integrated environments with dedicated systems, and virtual environments services seamlessly integrate into unified computing environments controlled through the customer portal.
- Rapid setup for the computing instances, storage, and content delivery network which can be delivered in minutes.
- Automated recovery of the computing instance in the event of the failure of the physical environment.
- Instant upgrades with the ability to start small and grow with demand, in real-time.
- Public Cloud: A multi-tenant environment that is designed for workloads that require rapid provisioning.
- Private Cloud: An environment dedicated to a single customer that leverages virtualization tools to deliver a secure computing platform.
- Bare Metal Cloud: Designed for workloads with high I/O and that do not require a virtualization layer.
Bare Metal Cloud: